Sorry for the short notice but because of the severe weather advisory in the
area, we will be postponing our monthly meeting until next month.

In addition, Tabitha Bennett passed along the agenda for tomorrow
mornings public hearing, which would have been passed out at the meeting
tonight. The Parish will be petitioning for a Seasonal Outdoor Café.

If there is anything that cannot wait until July to discuss, please post or
email Ben or Dave in the meantime.

Sorry again for any inconvenience.